Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Real King by Kaylia Walker

Maybe my skin is a little too dark for your taste, maybe my hair is a little too big to fit your liking, maybe my crooks and curves isn't in the exact place that pleases you but who are you to judge me? See I am a queen fit for any king no matter race or religion but you, you are not a real king because a real king doesn't judge the young queens of the world based off her physical a real king thinks about her spiritual. A real king doesn't see her race as a problem nor a situation that has to be "fixed" A real king is mindless too the darkness of his queen because a real king knows that what Tupac Skakur said is true that "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice and the darker the flesh the deeper the roots" so if you're not a real king, what are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment