Tuesday, December 20, 2016

You Will Not Judge Me by Johnathon Taylor

You will not judge me by my gender
Because women can be strong too
There are women stronger than me
That do things better than what I do
I will not stand by and let my sisters get judged by their organs
Because you wouldn't want somebody to do that to you

There will not be a difference in the workplace
Where women get paid less
Because women are strong
And not damsels in distress
We will make jobs more fair
And not have opinions in the case of business

We will not look at women like maids
And certainly won't look at them like a housewife
We will not look at women as only sex toys
Whose only tools are a vacuum and a butter knife
We will not force them to do actions that offend them or under actions to make them ashamed
We will improve women's quality of life

We will not judge people by gender
Because it is very wrong
We will not look at women as weak
Because they are very strong.
Let’s make women’s life easier
So that they don't have to struggle along

No comments:

Post a Comment