Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Speak to Me by Laquita Parker

Speak to me you peasant
Tell me of ye worthiness
Is ye to be willed by society
Or are the powerful enough to stand by me
Worthy of my skills and the birth I give
Ride with the wind and soar in the sky
Speak to me of righteousness
Forces and beyond
Speak to me of protection
Defend me from the dark ones that want to control me
Dangerous and wild
Spicy fire but mild
Soloist with style
Speak to me about me
Not of who you prefer me to be
For I can only be dangerously me
Speak to me of responsibility
And thy will tell you of all ye flaws
For whatever you speak of me I will conquer all
So reveal to me your disgraceful loyalty of the who speaks untruly of me
Speak to me
Forbid the laws and invite the outlaws
Stand with heart and mind
For together in due time we shall shine
So speak to me o worthy one
Listen to my call
For I am strength and power
Acknowledge my goals
Bring to me everlasting happiness
And soon we shall mirror one another
We are the blinded equals
A whisper of dreams to reality
So speak to me and thou shall respond

No comments:

Post a Comment