Thursday, February 9, 2017

Too Long by Kaylia Walker

I have been sorry for too too long. I have taken the blame for everybody's mistakes. I have forgiven the people who hurt me the most, whose cuts were the deepest wounds  I have ever seen. I have even apologized at times where my apology should not have been needed, but people do not understand that and do not realize how much I ha've sacrificed. I have put their feelings above my own, and yet something is still wrong. Nothing I do ever seems to be quite enough either I am a bad friend or a piece of dust. I have allowed so many people to cry on my shoulder yet, when my eyes were wet I had no where to run. If only they could see me for me, because honestly I'm not sorry. See I had a knife in my back when I wrote this because honestly I try too hard. I ike to see everybody smiling but sometimes just me isn't enough. See, like a friendship we have to be 50/50, because I cannot do it all on my own. I am tired of being to blame for other people's problems in fact I am tired of being a "problem" at all. How about I forget you and you forget me so next time we see one another I do not know you and you do not know me, because I am sick and tired of being everybody's scapegoat-I am no longer apologizing for anything. I have come to the conclusion that what is best for you and me is leaving me alone and leave me in my own insanity. For I do not need anymore stress, from you or anybody else, no more stress because I cause enough for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment