Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This is my cry for HELP by Laquita Parker

Don’t try to oppress me
I am strong
I am crazed due to damage
My thoughts are dark
My heart is bright
Yet still I am tempted to strike
Emotions flow and shift
I am out of control
For what I believe conflicts with my actions
I want to speak up
I want to exhale
But I am abused by who I am
No one really sees the pain I carry
I hide from those who care
Am I scared to admit my fears
Do I hide behind blackened glass
This is my cry for help
Hear me screech my doom
Reach out to me
But do not disrespect me
Everything is tempting and yet I step back
Help is what I want
Help is what I seek
No one hears me scream
No one hears me plead
I am crying for help begging you
You walk away
Does my forever pain offend you
If I speak would you stay
This is my cry for help
But you probably didn’t listen anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment